She's SO loving Hannukah too - the candles, the coin booklets I give them every night, and the single gift. I love that for Hannukah the simplest small gift gets full attention for one whole night. It's nice to see them both swoon over some playdough or a coloring book!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Abby is 23 Months Old!
Here are a few last images of Abby before Mommy caved and went in to clip her bangs:


She is so VERY almost 2. Her new favorite word? "NO!" Performed usually in a very annoying whining tone. She's also taken to stealing objects from Jake and running as fast as she can to throw them in my lap. We had a serious conversation about not stealing, or "swiping" things today, with lots of references to Dora's Swiper, whose xmas special I think I know by heart now. She knows it's not the right thing to do and after a few minutes looks at me with face falling from shame and wants a hug on my lap. But she still does it again shortly after. Hmmpf... Little imp with big spirit.
She's SO loving Hannukah too - the candles, the coin booklets I give them every night, and the single gift. I love that for Hannukah the simplest small gift gets full attention for one whole night. It's nice to see them both swoon over some playdough or a coloring book!
She's SO loving Hannukah too - the candles, the coin booklets I give them every night, and the single gift. I love that for Hannukah the simplest small gift gets full attention for one whole night. It's nice to see them both swoon over some playdough or a coloring book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment