Sunday, April 27, 2008

In the Studio

We had some fun in the photo studio this morning. We all took turns taking pictures. Jake took some great shots himself!

First, Jake wanted some with his rocket launcher:

Then, I took some of Abby and Daddy:

Then, Mike took some of me and the kids:

Then, Jake took this, which I love!

And I took some of the boys:

Then it was Abby's turn. Here's a good 16 week photo of her.


She was hysterical. She only wanted to watch Jake, who by this point was unable to stop moving and playing with his toys off to the side.

This profile shot shows how flat her little head is in the back.

Finally, we got some of her looking at the camera!


And smiling!


3 comments:

  1. those are all amazing! You all look great, even with the baby flat head. Lindell had the same thing at that age and it went away...

    I just can't get over all that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Jake has grown so much! Love it!

    ReplyDelete