Saturday, April 19, 2008

Warm Weather is Here!

We had several days of over 80 degree weather and we have made the most of it!

Jake used his latest 5 stars to buy an automatic bubble maker, and had a great time blowing loads of bubbles on everyone.

Abby and I finally found a way for me to wear her that we like - a plain old baby wrap - and we've been practicing using it a lot. She shrieks if she is faced in toward me when put in any carrier at the moment. She finds it most unacceptable. But facing out, she is happy as a clam, even though she does need some head support.



On Thursday she and I did a small hike at Pleasant Grove and she actually fell asleep in the wrap, head forward with her chin hanging down toward her chest. I had to hold up her drippy little chin until she woke up.

She looks mighty cute in it!

Today was fix the lawn day and Abby enjoyed watching all that we were doing to thatch and lime the lawn, in her little green sundress. Jake was DYING to put grass seed down but we didn't get to that yet today, despite him asking to do it only about 1,000 times!

Neither of them napped long today so we are hoping for early bedtimes and a quiet evening!

2 comments:

  1. oh, she is so cute in that wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I think so too! And it's pretty comfy, actually.

    ReplyDelete