Sunday, January 11, 2009

Abby Turns One!

I have so many things to say about Abby turning one, I will try to condense some of my thoughts:
-my beautiful last baby is becoming a little girl
-she got all excited about the picture of cake I put on her calendar and points to it 20 times a day so that I will say, did you have CAKE??? and she can giggle.
-she LOVED it when people sang happy birthday for her; she was enraptured
-she has brought so much joy into our household, she is sunshine personified
-tonight she stuck her ladybug to the mirror while bathing, and gave herself a grand round of applause, about 20 times in a row. this lady knows how to perform!
-Abby's note to self: cupcakes are good, ice cream is not.

She's just so delicious!

Can't wait to post more pix from her two small and lovely b-day parties. And thanks to all who helped her celebrate!!

1 comment: