For some reason, the last two days have seemed much more chaotic than normal. It might be watching Congress flub the bailout (I say flub not because the plan was worth passing - what do I know?, but because by not passing it they seemed to have made things worse by lowering investor confidence.) and taking extra time yesterday to review all of our investments and make some carefully thought out changes. It might be that I have a tough class ahead to teach this week and I am as of 1:30 on Tues still not prepared. It might be that we're trying out a new schedule with Jake at school and while he seemed to love it, now he's protesting. It might be some emergency phone calls I've needed to have this week for one of the nonprofit boards I'm on. And it might be that watching Abby now requires gymnastics to keep up with her as she tries to pick up everything she sees and stand up against every vertical surface!
In any case, I'm tired already and it's only Tuesday. Wish me luck getting through this week!
Good luck! I know you will accomplish everything and make it all turn out fabulous. Looking forward to seeing pictures of Abby crawling!
ReplyDelete~Katie
Thank you, Katie!! You are so sweet to leave that message. Made my day. Crawlin' pix to come soon! (but NOT today!!)
ReplyDelete