Monday, October 06, 2008

Old Farm Day

We all enjoyed Old Farm Day on Saturday. We had gone last year when I was pregnant.

It was hot and there were big crowds!

Jake enjoyed the farm animals.

But his favorite thing by far was the apple cider making. It was across from the apple jam making, shown here.

Abby really wasn't very happy until we planted ourselves in the shade and let her out of the stroller. Then she decided that eating grass was a great deal of fun!

Seconded only by crawling,

Though swishing a piece of paper around and chewing on it was pretty good too!

Jake happily watched a potter make a pot just for him and had popcorn and a honey stick. He and I also played some renaissance string instruments.

... while Abby played with Daddy.


A good time was had by all. Boy were we tired when we got home!

1 comment:

  1. She has the BEST smile!! I love the picture where she's crawling toward the camera.

    ReplyDelete