It was a warm and rainy fall day. Abby and I ran errands this morning and came back to find Ash and Gram snacking with Jake after a photoshoot. We decided to plunk Abby down and take some pix of her too. We always end up doing this on days I have not showered and am not wearing make-up!! Anyway, despite having not napped well, she turned on the charm:
I love this one of her standing: you can see how thrilled she is and also how stubby and chubby she is. She's all belly. The perfect 9 month old, as her pediatrician said to me over and over again yesterday. (For those interested in stats, she weighs 26.1 pounds and is 30.5 inches tall. Still off the charts, but her weight/height ratio is growing at the exact same slope as average growth.)
Jake agreed to join Abby and me:
And no one can get her riled up and excited like Daddy can!
Ash and I enjoyed some quiet playtime outside in a very light but comforting drizzle. The boys made mudpies and played with trucks and I realized it was the first time in a long time that the daddies both watched the babies and we were alone with the boys. Just like old times. Ahhhh!









No comments:
Post a Comment