Sunday, August 02, 2009

A and J's first morning at the ocean!

The picture is not great, because I took them alone and got too sandy to touch my phone, but two happier kids no one has ever seen. Abby, especially, loves the ocean! She chuckled last night as she saw the huge expanse of sand and ran happily after Jake, who was running in circles and divebombing into piles of sand, shouting "cannonball!". Today, Abby ran into the water every chance she got and cried every time I had to remove her from the water (like to go back to our towels get a toy with jake or get a drink or to leave).

After a very sunny and warm morning, we napped to the comforting sounds of an on and off thunderstorm. Then after a kid-pleasing dinner at Friendly's, we hit a local park that again enraptured both kids. They fed ducks, watched turtles, and played at two great playgrounds. An amazing first day of vacation for all!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like our vacation. Hmm . . I wonder why. Sounds perfect and makes me want to be back!! So glad you guys are having fun. Is it everything you've wanted? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete