Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy March

It's been quite a week. Jake and Mike went down to NC to look at houses and schools and Abby and I busied ourselves with playgroup and a great but very rowdy visit to the new Bounce N' Play in town. She had a blast and it ended up working nicely for all since I had urgent cell phone calls all morning over terms of my new contract and she was pretty happily occupied.

I also took advantage of the boys being gone to paint the hallway upstairs. No fingerprints anymore!

Abby and I also did a special girls' night out dinner at Appleby's - our second - it made her so happy! She keeps talking about how she had "apple juice at Abbleby's!" Next time maybe I'll just take her out for juice. My 2 meals there have been less than stellar.

Then 2 days later she woke up with a 104 degree fever and I spent all night up with her as she cried and coughed. She's coming out of it now, thankfully, and the doctor said it's just a bad head cold.

Jake is finally all better from his bout with pneumonia. He's taking the idea of moving very well so far; liked the school he visited and seems excited about the move!

We are still keeping our house immaculate for potential buyers - a lot of work!


Here's Abby last week before she got sick...
And at the Bounce N' Play:
The toddler area was perfect for her. She was happy in there for almost 2 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment