We're going to get a lot of use out of this next summer!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
A Lake beach!
Today for my birthday (actually it was yesterday, but I worked), I decided we should go check out a local lake's beach area. It was delightful! The kids were so happy in the sand and water and Mike was happy with the huge shaded area in front of the beach. Next time we go we might grill up some lunch. They had a playground and showers and changing rooms and life jackets and the roped off swim area is huge and shallow enough for Jake to touch all the way to the back of it. It was 95 degrees today, so I'm glad we got a real swim day in before it cools off.
We're going to get a lot of use out of this next summer!
That little blob in the middle is the kids and me on the beach, from Mike's view in the shade.


We're going to get a lot of use out of this next summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment