My little Abby slept through the night last night!
She went to bed at 7pm and didn't wake until 5 am, then after a quick bottle, went back to sleep until 8am.
Which is wonderful and amazing. Now I just need to take some naps because to sleep all that time what she did was turn over on her belly and she grunted and cried out every hour between 12 and 5 and I kept thinking she wanted to eat so I watched the monitor at every peep and I got even LESS sleep than I usually do! At 2:30 she seemed to be really crying and I thought, ok, now she's hungry, but by the time I got to her room she was settled again, with her little face turned the other way now.
But the key is, she did it once, she can do it again. Hopefully, she actually will sometime before she's 18!
And I will turn down the monitor tonight. She'll need to really cry to wake me!
No comments:
Post a Comment