Mike got ME into the studio today, as a test subject for his blurry photo problem. I scrambled to comb my hair to get some new headshots for work. This, here with a modern crop,was my favorite.Jake and I spent the day playing. This morning, he was happy as a clam in a gaggle of kids his own age at Abby W's for playgroup. He really likes this new group! And after lunch, we went to play at Jacki and Wyatt's house. Boy was that a successful visit. Jake broke into smiles the minute I told him we were going, while still in his crib waking up from his nap. Then the moment we pulled up into Jacki's driveway, I heard him extort: "Hi Wyatt!!" He had spied smiling Wyatt waving to us wildly from his bedroom window. He and Wyatt played hide and seek (Wyatt's refrain: "Find me!"), assembled a Thomas train track together, cooperated on a tractor/farm animal toy, and at the end of the visit, Jake gave Wyatt a huge hug and kiss. Wyatt ran back to his bedroom and they waved good-bye through the window again, repeating their "byes," until our car was out of site. I really enjoy talking to Jacki too. She is a delight, and alone with the kids we actually get to learn about each other. We MUST play with them again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment