Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome Alexa!

Our new baby cousin arrived last Friday! She weighed just over 5 pounds and came a few weeks early. Apparently, Mom and Dad and baby are all doing fine. I just learned that right as they came home from the hospital they moved from one apartment to another in their Manhattan apt building. Talk about stress! Though if anyone can handle stress, it's Alexa's parents. Her mom is an ob/gyn and dad quit being a surgeon to go do research on Wall Street. And they are the sweetest people in the world. That is one lucky girl - and she and Abby managed to both be born in 2008!

Anyway, here is darling little Alexa with her Grandma Linda, my father's sister. I'm so excited that I'll be going to NY regularly very soon and will get to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment